- 1/3 cup cannabutter or cannaoil
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup roasted and glazed pecans crushed
- First, follow our 2 previous recipes on how to activate and infuse cannabis: 1 step: Decarboxylation 2 step: CannaOil or Cannabutter
- Preheat oven to 340ºF. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch brownie pan with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, cannabutter or canna-oil, and water.
- Gradually stir the brownie mix until blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and pecans. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake according to instructions on the box, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Remove, and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 24 equal pieces.
Optional put frosting:
- In a medium Pyrex bowl, melt the chocolate for 20 seconds in the microwave. Stir well. Microwave again for 10 seconds. Stir briskly until smooth and creamy.
- Insert a small fork into the side or bottom of a brownie. Dip the brownie in the chocolate, and use a small spatula to ensure that it’s evenly coated.
- Sprinkle Heath bar crumbles on the brownies while the chocolate is still warm.
Leave A Comment