START LOW and GO SLOW…
- Always start with a very small amount: 1 inhalation, a very small amount ingested (1/4 of brownie) or 0.25 ml of CBD oil.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before inhaling again, 2 hour before ingesting any more to determine a product’s full effect.
- The effects of cannabis vary from person to person and will also depend on the type of product and method used for consumption, along with other personal factors that can include genetics, existing mental health conditions, current mood, weith, age, personality, gender and whether cannabis has been consumed often enough to develop a tolerance.
- If you’re new to consuming cannabis or looking for a milder psychoactive effect, choose products with lower THC potency or cannabis products that contain higher CBD.
- If you prefer to avoid any potential for intoxication, opt for 100% CBD products.
Find more in this article of How Much CBD Should I Take The First Time