A term for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and can invade nearby tissues. Cancer cells can also spread to other parts of the body through the blood and lymph systems.
- Carcinoma in the skin or in tissues that line or cover internal organs.
- Sarcoma in bone, cartilage, fat, muscle, blood vessels, or other connective or supportive tissue.
- Leukemia in blood-forming tissue, such as the bone marrow.
- Lymphoma and multiple myeloma in the cells of the immune system.
- Central nervous system in the tissues of the brain and spinal cord. Also called malignancy.
Common symptoms under chemotherapy treatment:
- Hair Loss
While cannabis can’t cure cancer, it can drastically reduce the severity of symptoms and improve quality of life for patients.
- Stimulate appetite and help with weight loss, anorexia and cachexia.
- Take away nausea caused by chemotherapy.
- Relieve anxiety and depression.
What Women Say
“The active ingredient in marijuana cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread. Side effects include an increase in appetite, pain relief, and inflammation reduction.”
“We started by researching breast cancer, but now we’ve found that cannabidiol (CBD) works with many kinds of aggressive cancers – brain, prostate – any kind in which these high levels of ID-1 are present.”