Linalool is a common terpene found in cannabis. Some laboratory tests show elevated levels of linalool in Grand Daddy Purple, Ken’s GDP, and other purple strains. Linalool is crucial in the production of Vitamin E in the body, which makes it a very important terpene for healthy functioning.
- Mood enhancement
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
- Antibacterial – Slows bacterial growth.
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces inflammation systemically.
- Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antioxidant – Prevents oxidation damage to other molecules in the body.
- Amnesia Haze
- LA Confidential