Limonene is a cyclic monoterpene that has a pronounced citrus odor and flavor, somewhat sweet yet tangy and bitter. Unsurprisingly, limonene is most commonly found in highest concentrations in the rinds of citrus fruit
- Rinds of citrus fruits
- Elevated mood,
- Stress relief
- Antidepressant – Relieves symptoms of depression.
- Antifungal – Inhibits the growth of fungus.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Reduces inflammation.
- Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Anxiolytic – Relieves anxiety.
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux – Reduces acid reflux.
- Immunostimulant – Stimulates the immune system.
- Blueberry Kush
- OG Kush
- Lemon Haze
- Sour Disel
- Jack Herer