Libido is a person’s overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity.
- Having no interest in any type of sexual activity, including masturbation
- Never or only seldom having sexual fantasies or thoughts
- Being concerned by your lack of sexual activity or fantasies
- Hormone levels: testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, oxytocin, serotonin, and vasopressin.
- Menstrual cycle: the week following ovulation.
- Menopause, pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Psychological: intimacy, stress, fatigue, distraction, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, poor body image.
- Sexual abuse, assault trauma, neglect, and anxiety about engaging in sexual activity.
- Social: relationship, work, family, or financial issues.
- Physical: pain during sex or can’t orgasm.
- Illness: anemia, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery and neurological diseases.
- Medications: antidepressants, antipsychotics, opioids, contraception, and beta blockers.
- Environmental stress: prolonged exposure to elevated sound or bright light.
- Lifestyle habits: too much alcohol.
- Impact of age.
Women who consume cannabis, on average, have sex about 18 percent more frequently than women who don’t use cannabis at all.
Women who use cannabis have more sex but the most important thing to consider is your own body and how it responds to cannabis. Every one is different.
- Heightens your senses or physical sensations.
- Lower your inhibitions and open to trying new things.
- Relieve stress and make you more relaxed to orgasm.
- Boosts body confidence.
- Vaginal cannabis-infused lube relaxes the lower portion of your body and increase blood flow to all parts of your vagina.
- THC Topical
What Women Say
I was unable to enjoy sex for years because of vaginal pain. When I tried my own home made oil, there was no pain, none! I applied the oil internally and let it do it’s thing for 10 minutes or so. It was like a miracle for us and I wish I could let more women know who have been compromised by vaginal pain. No need to use HRT and risk cancer.